Free Crawl Space Inspection:
Fresh Air Technologies offers homeowners located in the Charlotte Metro area a FREE Moisture Inspection Report for the Crawl Space, Attic & Basement! Please contact us to schedule this free 11-point inspection if you have noticed any of the following :
- Do you have a leaky wet basement, areas of roof leaks or a flooded crawl space after heavy rains?
- Do you have warped or cupped hardwood flooring?
- Do you have missing areas of crawl space vapor barrier or standing water in crawl space?
- Do you have wet insulation in the crawl space or attic due to condensation and high humidity?
- Are you aware of musty or mold odors in attic, basement or crawl space?
- Visible mold growth on crawl space wood or on dry wall near HVAC system ductwork?
The Dangers of Long Term Moisture Intrusion:
Unchecked areas of high humidity inside the building envelope can lead to mold growth, reduced indoor air quality & wood rot. If you are concerned that unwanted moisture intrusion is affecting your home, contact the experts Fresh Air Technologies for the free moisture inspection. Our moisture intrusion specialists will document current conditions in your crawl space, basement & attic and present them in a report with photographs that is comprehensive and easy to understand. If any red flags are identified, a repair estimate will be included within the report. The 11-point moisture intrusion inspection includes:
- Relative Humidity – Inside & Outside Comparison
- Wood Moisture Readings
- Vapor Barrier Condition Inspection
- Insulation Condition Inspection
- Waterproofing Condition Inspection
- Gutter & Downspout Inspection
- Visual Microbial Inspection
- Visual Wood Rot Inspection
- Visual Crawl Space HVAC & Duct Inspection
- Attic Insulation Condition & R-Value
- Other Indoor Air Quality Concerns
- Evidence of Insect & Rodent Infestation
- Investigate Historical Areas of Water Leaks