Aeroseal Air Duct Sealing
According to Environmental Protection Agency / Energy Star statistics*, a typical home loses roughly 20% of the conditioned air produced by the HVAC system through duct leakage.
Do you have any of these leaky duct symptoms?
- High seasonal energy bills?
- Uneven heating / cooling of areas of your home?
- Excessive dust / poor indoor air quality?
Uneven heating and cooling in your home or high energy bills can be frustrating. If you are experiencing any of the above, the experts at Fresh Air Technologies can help! We can provide air duct sealing services to ensure your home is fresh and clean.
Sealing ductwork airtight using Aeroseal’s patented process will make your home more comfortable. Save money on your energy bill and improve the quality of the air you breathe every day!
What Is The Aeroseal Duct Sealing Process and Why Is It So Different From Traditional Duct Sealing?
The process is as follows:
- The duct system is pressurized and a ductwork leakage assessment is completed and recorded.
- A dry vinyl acetate polymer fog is injected into
ductwork. The particles adhere only to the edges of the leaks and accumulate until the perforation is closed.
- The leakage test is repeated and a certified report and graph is produced for the client. We show you the reduction of leakage by square inches and air volume.
Will Sealing My Air Ducts Save Me Money? | Duke Energy Smart Saver Incentive Program®
Nearly 50% of the average homes energy bills are for heating, air conditioning, and ventilation. By thoroughly sealing air ducts, Charlotte homeowners can expect an average of 15%-20% reduction of monthly energy bills. Fresh Air Technologies is an approved member of the Duke Energy Smart Saver Insulate & Seal Incentive Program. The program currently provides cash rebates for the following home improvements:
- Duct Sealing – $100.00 per system
- Duct Insulation – $75.00 per system
- Attic Insulation – $250 per home
How The Program Works
- Contact Fresh Air to schedule a FREE site inspection! We can help you determine which home improvements will benefit you the most.
- We complete your Aeroseal air duct sealing service with 100% customer satisfaction. You’ve invested in the comfort and value into your home. Now you can enjoy the benefits of this choice for years to come!
- We complete and submit your application and your cash rebate arrives directly to you in your mailbox.
Compromised air ducts pull mold, dust, and other pollutants into your home. This creates indoor air quality issues and/or aggravates allergy problems. An air duct with holes can contribute to safety issues in residential homes relating to back-drafting of gas appliance fumes, auto exhaust, and radon gas into your living space!
In addition, leaky ducts can cause high energy bills. Leaky ducts are often behind uncomfortable hot or cold rooms. They even cause excessive humidity and dust and a musty odor or fume smells. Sealing ductwork fixes all these problems!
Please contact Fresh Air Technologies today to eradicate these issues early on and get a FREE estimate today. Air duct sealing can solve many problems related to too hot or too cold of rooms in your house. Now you can enjoy the fresh air in your home!