Aeroseal Air Duct Sealing
Are you a realtor in need of Aeroseal air duct sealing services for the house you are selling? The air duct sealing experts at Fresh Air Technologies can help!
According to Environmental Protection Agency / Energy Star statistics*, a typical home loses roughly 20% of the conditioned air produced by the HVAC system through duct leakage.
Check for any of the following leaky duct symptoms to determine if the house you’re selling is in need professional air duct sealing services:
- High seasonal energy bills?
- Uneven heating / cooling of areas of your home?
- Excessive dust / poor indoor air quality?
Sealing duct work air tight using Aeroseal’s patented process will make homes more comfortable and improve the indoor air quality.
What Is The Aeroseal Duct Sealing Process and Why Is It So Different From Traditional Duct Sealing?
The process is as follows:
- The duct system is pressurized and a computer based leakage assessment is completed and recorded.
- A dry vinyl acetate polymer fog is injected into duct work. The particles adhere only to the edges of the leaks and accumulate until the perforation is closed.
- The leakage test is repeated and a certified report & graph is produced for the client showing the reduction of leakage by square inches and air volume.
Will Sealing My Air Ducts Save Me Money? | Duke Energy Smart Saver Incentive Program®
Nearly 50% of the average homes energy bill is spent on heating, air conditioning, and ventilation. By thoroughly sealing air ducts, Charlotte homeowners can expect an average of 15%-20% reduction of monthly energy bills. Fresh Air Technologies is an approved member of the Duke Energy Smart Saver Insulate & Seal Incentive Program. The program currently provides cash rebates for the following home improvements:
- Duct Sealing – $100.00 per system
- Duct Insulation – $75.00 per system
- Attic Insulation – $250 per home
How The Realtor Air Duct Sealing Program Works
- Contact Fresh Air to schedule a FREE site inspection so we can help you determine which home improvements will benefit you the most.
- We complete your realtor air duct sealing service with 100% customer satisfaction. You’ve invested in the comfort, value and energy efficiency of your home. You will enjoy the benefits of this choice for years to come.
- We complete and submit your application and your cash rebate arrives directly to you in your mailbox.
Compromised air ducts pull mold, dust, and other pollutants into your house, presenting indoor air quality issues and creating and/or aggravating allergy problems. An air duct with holes can contribute to safety issues in residential homes relating to back-drafting of gas appliance fumes, auto exhaust, and radon gas into your house’s living space! Leaky ducts can cause high energy bills, uncomfortable hot or cold rooms, excessive humidity and dust, and a musty odor or fume smells. Sealing duct work fixes all these problems! Please contact Fresh Air Technologies today to eradicate these issues early on. Thank you for choosing our company for your realtor air duct sealing services!