CareFree Crawl Space Service Agreement!
The CareFree Crawl Space Service Agreement is an inspection & maintenance program your crawl space, basement & radon mitigation systems! It gives you piece of mind knowing that areas that don’t get a whole lot of attention are inspected & equipment is properly maintained.
CareFree Crawl Space Details:
- Annual inspection of the crawl space, basement & radon mitigation systems
- Check for the correct operation of all installed equipment
- Perform recommended maintenance tasks on equipment.
- Change sensor batteries in crawl space & resync monitors
- Safety test of GFI(s) to ensure safe operation
- Check for new areas of moisture intrusion, animal activity & contractor damage
- Make minor repairs to system(s) as needed. Examples include liner punctures, secure falling insulation, straighten vapor barriers & clean out pump discharge locations.
- Report with photo documentation of current conditions and areas of concern
- 10% discount on all Fresh Air services!
How does the CareFree Crawl Space Service Agreement work?
If you purchased a dehumidifier, sump pump or radon mitigation system from us, you are already included to receive the annual email reminder. It’s up to you to decide if you need us to come out or not. Don’t want to be bothered? Your name will be removed from the email reminder list with no hard feelings. We hate to bug!
How do I schedule the service?
It’s easy. Just fill out the form to the right. We will reach out to confirm a date & time for the site visit.
How much does the service cost?
The cost of the service is $109 (plus tax) billed once a year.
I’m not a previous Fresh Air customer. Can I still get the service?
Of course. We can service the majority of equipment that you would find in a typical crawl space setting.