Crawlspace Mold Removal
If you are looking for mold remediation companies in your area, Fresh Air Technologies strives to provide a cleaner environment for all our customers. Our professional crawlspace mold removal and remediation services will help to combat the mold found in your Charlotte residence. Mold spores can permeate through air flow of your home through penetrations in the subfloor, leaky air ducts and the rising air flow in the house. This process is called the “stack” effect. If your wet crawl space or basement is developing mold growth, it will eventually cause severe structural damage to wood, and create poor indoor air quality inside of your home.
If you have concerns about mold removal in crawl space in your home, please contact Fresh Air Technologies today for a free inspection! Our crawlspace inspector will survey your property, collect environmental data and photograph any conditions that may negatively affect your indoor air quality. We will then email you a report of our findings and no-obligation estimate for the cost of repairs.
Click Here to watch our Video – Dry Ice Blasting for Mold in Charlotte
Before & After Photos – Crawlspace Mold Remediation Services by Dry Ice Blasting
Why Choose Fresh Air Technologies For Crawlspace Mold Remediation Services?
- Our principal ownership has 25 years of multi-disciplined environmental consulting experience with concentrations in indoor air quality, mold abatement, asbestos, lead testing, and oversite.
- We prepare a site-specific written crawlspace mold remediation protocol and health and safety plan for each individual job we undertake.
- We hold the Certified Mold Remediator (CMR) & Certified Mold Inspector (CMI) designations.
- We pioneered the use of dry ice blasting abrasion equipment in Charlotte for crawlspace mold removal services, so ensure that we thoroughly and safely remove mold from the crawlspaces of homes. Fresh Air always employs state of the industry environmental controls and equipment for every job to keep home occupants and workers safe during remediation activities.
- We hire only trained, experienced, and professional employees to do the crawlspace mold remediation services – no contractors are ever used for this service.
- The health, safety of homeowners, employees, and property is of utmost importance to us. We have A+ ratings with the BBB, HomeAdvisor and Angie's List. We are fully bonded, insured and certified.
What are the most likely places to find mold?
- Mold growth can be found anywhere that has an organic food host and a source of moisture.
- Around active and historical plumbing and roof leaks, in crawlspaces on the exposed wood building materials, above or adjacent to the supply HVAC ductwork, and any areas where moisture comes in direct contact with sheetrock and wood.
- Mold may be found in any area of your home or business where high humidity is an issue.
What is Dry Ice Blasting and why is it Best for Crawlspace Mold Removal?
Dry ice-blasting is a form of abrasive blasting, where dry ice, the solid form of carbon dioxide, is accelerated in a pressurized air stream and directed at a surface in order to clean it.
The method is similar to other forms of abrasive blasting such as sand blasting, plastic bead blasting, or sodablasting but substitutes dry ice as the blasting medium. Dry-ice blasting leaves no chemical residue as dry ice sublimates at room temperature.
It is considered a much more effective and thorough method of crawlspace mold remediation as we can easily clean around nail penetrations, conduits, and other normal limitations of traditional abatement methods.
It is safe on all surfaces and will not damage conduits, wires or other sensitive building materials.
Micro-abrading the wood surface destroys the root of the mold all while improving the aesthetic of the crawlspace to a like new condition.
- Fresh Air was the first among Charlotte’s crawlspace mold removal companies to pioneer the use of dry ice blasting equipment to successfully and safely re-mediate mold.