Professional HVAC Commercial Coil Restoration & Cleaning Services
Fresh Air Technologies has partnered with environmental firms from across the country to develop the most effective HVAC commercial coil restoration and business coil cleaning in the Charlotte area. Our use of a proprietary probiotic cleaner and high pressure steam allows us to get even the most inefficient, contaminated and underperforming coils running like new.
Our Charlotte coil cleaning, restoration and optimization process will:
- Increase System Performance
- Lower Energy Costs
- Extend Equipment Life Cycles
- Improve IAQ / Occupant Comfort
The Problem – Biofilm/Biological Contamination
Biofilm affects internal & external surfaces of HVAC coils. Bacteria grows in/on coils and fins clogging them and reducing the efficiency of the system. Bacteria on coils & fins can generate odors that become a severe irritant and can lead to known health issues.
You will find that HVAC Coils and Biofilm. Labs use a “Drip Flow Bio Reactor” to grow Biofilm. It consists of a flat piece of metal that has a small constant amount of water dripping onto it that is left to flow off so that airborne microbes can attach & interact with the surface.
Consequences of Biofilm
Biofilm will cause increased costs due to lower system performance levels requiring increased energy. The increased stress on your equipment will cause reduced life cycles and Biofilm even has several health & comfort risks due to odor & indoor air quality.
Internal Coil Maintenance Process
The key to this process is using foam instead of water. We are able to pass liquid foam through the closed loop that has the ability to combine an abrasive clearing effect on the inside of the coil tubing while also delivering our cleaning agent. The foam is easily created on site using proprietary patent pending technology developed by Blue Box Foam.
About Our HVAC Products
- Environmentally Safe / Certified Green
- Safe to use / Hypo Allergenic
What Our HVAC Products Do
- Restore Lost Performance of HVAC Coils & Towers
- Save Money by Lowering Energy Costs
How Our HVAC Products Different
- Impact Biological Contamination / Biofilm
- pH Neutral So Not Harmful To The Coils & Chillers
- Provides Ongoing Savings & Performance
Value Proposition of Our HVAC Products
- Energy Savings through Performance, Maintenance & Protection
- Equipment Life Cycle Extension
HVAC Restoration Product Applications
- External Coil Cleaning (ECC)
- External Coil Maintenance (ECM)
- Internal Coil Cleaning (ICC)
- Cooling Tower Cleaning (CTC)
External Coil Ongoing Preventative Maintenance
The main objective is to help prevent the reformation of Biological Contamination on the external surfaces of the coil. When performed properly you will be able to maintain the benefits from external Charlotte coil cleaning resulting in performance gains & energy savings.
3 Possible Processes
- Manual Application: In a manual process a hand held ULV Fogger is used. We will provide a demonstration of the use of this equipment.
- Semi-Automated: A Misting Manifold is installed in the front of the coil and a portable pump is used on the coil for predetermined durations.
- Fully-Automated: A Misting Manifold is installed in the front of the coil that is part of a fully automated system. We will discuss your needs with you upon request.
Our Commercial Coil Restoration Process
Today`s standard methods only reach into the first row of the coil structure leaving the inner majority un-affected by the business coil cleaning process. Conventional coil cleaners such as Acids, High pH Alkaline, Enzymes, Oxidizers (hydrogen peroxide), Chlorine Bleaches, Ammonium Quaternaries, UV spectrum lights & Water with pressure are not effective against most biological contamination, especially Biofilm, can often be hazardous to apply, and even cause damage the coils.